When you use our site, our services, our products and our applications, we may ask you to provide us with personal data about you.
The term "personal data" refers to all data that identifies an individual, which includes your name, surname, pseudonym, photograph, postal and email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, data on your site transactions, credit card numbers, and any other information you choose to share with us.
Your personal data are collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
- Manage your access to certain services accessible on the site and / or the application and their use,
- Perform operations related to customer management regarding contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, loyalty programs, customer relationship monitoring,
- Constitute a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects,
- To send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages. In case you do not wish it, we give you the option to express your refusal on this subject when collecting your data;
- Develop business and attendance statistics for our services,
- Organize contests, sweepstakes and all promotional activities, excluding online gambling submitted to the approval of the Online Games Regulatory Authority,
- Manage the management of people's opinions on products, services or content,
- Manage unpaid bills and potential litigation regarding the use of our products and services,
- Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
When collecting your personal data, we will always let you know whether giving certain data is compulsory or optional. We'll also tell you what will happen if you don't supply such data.
Your personal data will under no circumstances be sold, rented or exchanged for the benefit of third parties.
Your personal data is stored and processed in the European Union, at OVH in France, to ensure a high level of protection.